Igor Ogorodniychuk – Partner, Co-head of Pharmaceutical, Labor law and Agrarian Practices.
Igor Ogorodniychuk heads work on the legal support of the international representative offices and international companies of both pharmaceutical and agricultural branches in Ukraine.
For many years, a team headed by Ogorodniychuk, accompanied an entry the new industry players into the market; the transactions on the acquisition; a creation of joint ventures and corporations.
He is the author of the software on accounting for land banks for agribusiness (nashepole.com.ua) and a co-author of the practical guide «Land Lease: from A to Z».
• Complex accompaniment of the state program on public Purchases between CROWN AGENTS and Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine;
• Reorganization of activity of the number pharmaceutical companies in Ukraine;
• Legal accompaniment of an entry into the market of the relevant branches of large IT-platforms (Liki 24, Accemedin);
• Accompaniment of production technologies transfer;
• Accompaniment of clinical studies;
• Legal advice and protection of the clients’ interests in the AMCU investigation.
The Legal 500 - EMEA 2020 - recommends Igor Ogorodniychuk as an expert in commercial, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, as well as labor law.
Ukrainian Law Firms - 2015-2018 - the rating noted Igor among the best experts in pharmaceutical and agricultural law.
The Legal 500 - EMEA 2018 - recommends Igor Ogorodniychuk as an expert in commercial, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions